Welcome to Busy Bees Childcare and Preschool!
Located in Antioch, California 94509
Caring for and Educating children since 2009
We are so excited to share our passion for young children’s care and education with you. Our goal is that your child will come home every day happy and eager to tell you about their day here at Busy Bees.
Philosophy and Core Values
- Early childhood is a time for exploration and discovery where children are allowed to develop at their own pace supported and guided to reach their full potential while maintaining a happy healthy self-esteem.
- Our purpose is to provide a culturally diverse atmosphere where your child can grow physically, social-emotionally, creatively, and intellectually while preparing for kindergarten.
- We will be encouraging your child to ask questions, to explore their own ideas and to draw or write down what they learn through play and to become independent learners.
- At Busy Bees we enjoy partnering with parents to care for and educate young children in a fun, nurturing and supportive way.
We are closely following the guidelines from the CDC to ensure the health and welfare of children and families while attending childcare during the Covid-19 pandemic. As we take extreme care to maintain a safe and healthy environment please help in following these protocols.
Our Health and Safety Practices
- Enhanced Health Practices: Heightened sanitizing and hygiene practices (added hand washing, sanitizing of toys before and after each child uses them)
- Protective Masks: A mask is provided for all staff members to wear when working with children.
- Taking Temperatures: All staff members and children will have their temperature taken upon arrival at daycare to check for a raised temperature or evident symptoms.
- Wellness Checks: Regular wellness checks will be conducted throughout the day and any unwell child’s parents will be notified immediately to stop the spread of illness.
- Limited Facility Access: To curb the spread of germs we are having family members sign in on the porch and stagger their drop off times.
- Pre-Plated Dining: Family style snacks and lunch will not be offered, and a distance pre-plated meal will be served to limit the spread of germs.
If your child or a family member has been exposed to Covid-19 you must stay home for 14 days following the last potential exposure and in addition:
- We will observe the child’s health throughout the day and will respond appropriately as needed if we detect any possible signs of illness.
- If your child does become ill, you will be notified immediately so they can be picked up as soon as possible. If this happens please pick them up promptly for their well-being and to limit the spread of the illness.
- Families and Children must be healthy to attend daycare. Everyone in the home must be healthy; fever free, no sore throat, no cough, no diarrhea, rash free. Please check your child’s temperature and do a well check before arriving to daycare.